Thursday, January 22, 2009

No time for blogging!

My daughter and partner have arrived back from a very long overseas holiday. So much for cleaning the house. Things are everywhere! However, I  have discovered that while I clean my teeth I can clean the bath and/or the bathroom basins at the same time - amazing that I've never tried this before! I can also clean the kitchen cupboard doors before they get dirty - saves so much time and is much easier. Another thing I've noticed is that if I do something as soon as it needs doing, then I don't stress about doing it!

The other benefit of course, is that keeping on top of the housework is good for remaining active - hence, along with a sensible diet, I am losing just a little bit of weight.  Don't know how long this housework thing will last, but I don't want that guilty voice in the back of my head saying 'you're lazy, clean up the house...'

The daughter who has arrived back home is good too - she never lets a minute set on the dirty dishes! If only her mother could learn that one!

No comments: