Tuesday, January 4, 2011

moving house and too tired to be emotional

It's been so long since I wrote that I've forgotten how to do it! I need to go to bed because I have to get up at 6. I'm worried that my iphone's alarm won't go - apparently some Year 2011 bugs have stopped some alarms from working - mine included.

I have a busy day ahead - finishing off my packing before the removalists come on Wednesday and filling up my car with what can only be described as 'stuff'. Another skip or two will be needed after my move - I'm taking a lot of rubbish with me. I thought my cupboards were so organised - not! Going to a house with very few cupboards will help me to stop keeping 'keepsakes' - so worried about space for all those boxes!

Sorry this sounds so disjointed - but that's exactly how I feel!

Moving tips anyone?

No comments: